This blog is to allow me to publish my findings as I continue on my personal lifelong learning path. Hopefully I will discover lots of exciting things along the way.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Week #3 Thing 3, 4 & 5

Well it has been a very busy week and I have struggled to get my things done this time around. I had a look at Flickr and then placed my images on the map tool supplied. I have not had a look at the mashup yets but I have seen some others and they are a great concept I think.

I will post about mashups shortly.

Everyone has started registering their blogs and they are now appearing in the blogroll on this blog so that part is getting very exciting.

Cya soon.

3 comments:

Katerichka said...

Hi, Glad to hear you have a handle on mashups....thought I did...but I seem to have forgotten....drat! it's work....gets in the way...

TonyL said...

Thanks your are my 1st poster (or is that postee?) on this blog.

I found this one a couple of years ago but it still fascinates me. This mashup logs every blog that is posted in the World and then places it on the map. It also shows the light and dark regions of the Earth. Way cool right!

Now go and have a look at the link at the top called Make Your Own with Worldkit, then have a look at some of the examples people have already made. Towards the bottom, I like the Earthquake sample (way down the bottom)

Loz said...

Whoops forgot the link
http://www.brainoff.com/geoblog/