This blog is to allow me to publish my findings as I continue on my personal lifelong learning path. Hopefully I will discover lots of exciting things along the way.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week #3 Thing 6

It has been awhile since my last post (sounds like confession!!!!)
I oposted this in one of the comments but thought I would like to repoduce it here as well.

I found this mashup a couple of years ago but it still fascinates me. This mashup logs every blog that is posted in the World and then places it on the map. It also shows the light and dark regions of the Earth. Way cool right!Now go and have a look at the link at the top called Make Your Own with Worldkit, then have a look at some of the examples people have already made. Towards the bottom, I like the Earthquake sample (way down the bottom)

The link is http://www.brainoff.com/geoblog/ and it is called the World as Blog.

No comments: